Heidi! So good to see you this weekend. I haven't looked at your blog for about a month and it's been fun to see the new pics you've posted. It's really fun to see you with a family and so happy. Good for you!
We are so grateful for our family! Reggie and I met in june of 2007. It all started as really good friends and we would just hang out and do fun things with our kids. Our first real date wasn't until February 13th of 2008 . It makes me laugh when I think about all of the changes and growing experiences we have had since then. We had Camden, got married, and moved into a house. We have 5 beautiful children all under the age of 8! Hannah Rae (8), Avrie Dawn (6), Carson Reggie (5), Mason T. (2 will be 3 in otober), and Camden Matthew (2). We have had many adjustments. Some days we wonder how we will get through, but when the day comes to an end we are right where we want to be...with each other. And that never changes!
2 comments:
Hey, did you get his crib moved, if so how's it going?
Heidi! So good to see you this weekend. I haven't looked at your blog for about a month and it's been fun to see the new pics you've posted. It's really fun to see you with a family and so happy. Good for you!
Post a Comment