Thursday, September 2, 2010

Heidi's Birthday! 7/24

So i am officially 26 years old. Seems strange to me that i am now closer to 30 than i am to 20. I had a great birthday. One of my best friends(Chelsey) came over and brought me Cafe Rio for lunch and we just hung out and ate our yummy food(thats always a good time). Then one of my other best friends (Steph)suprised me with these adorable yummy cupcakes and the cutest sparkliest birthday sign that she made herself! I am so grateful for such amazing friends that have been there for me through thick and thin and always make me feel so loved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you Heidi... I don't know about Steph, but to me you are just another one of my sister. Glad you had a good day! We need to have a girls night SOON!